We were recently treated to a tour around Bishop’s Stortford College in Hertfordshire. The College, with its vibrant and diverse community along with incredible facilities, was a real pleasure to visit.
Things that stood out for us were:
- The unpretentious feel of the school
- The outstanding results achieved without being a hothouse environment
- The spacious and light art block exhibiting exceptional art and sculptures
- The ‘wave’ building housing the swimming pool
- The beautiful traditional library
- The outstanding Sixth Form Centre purposely created to be a ‘WeWork’ type collaborative workspace, similar to working environments that the students may end up in at a later stage of their lives
- The modern boarding houses; university style rooms with en-suite facilities
Many thanks Bishop’s Stortford College.