UK Education for British Forces & FCDO Families across the globe
Finding the right Boarding school for your child can be a daunting task.
Each child has so many different attributes and the choice of schools can make the process overwhelming. Knowing where to start is often the hardest challenge. Panoba is here to help. Since 2014, Panoba have guided numerous families to find their ideal school and ensure the best start to their children’s educational pathway.
Panoba services British Forces and FCDO families who are looking for a bespoke and individual approach that puts the child first. Panoba offers FREE and impartial guidance taking you through the whole selection process and finding the right school.
What to expect from Panoba
- A family consultation to discuss your child’s academic and sporting strengths and interests.
- A recommendation of schools and accompanying information that meet the requirements of the family.
- Arranging personal visits to the schools that have been shortlisted.
- Assistance with registration and securing a place.
“As overseas parents, we needed a FULL boarding school. So many schools purport to provide this service but Claire was able to advise us about which schools truly offer the full boarding we were looking for. We were desperate to avoid the dreaded scenario of only 3 pupils being left in the boarding house at weekends!!”
MRS S, Akrotiri
SENIOR EDUCATION BRITISH FORCES & FCDO CONSULTANT
+44 7586 294687
WHATSAPP +44 7586 294687
Claire Calder is Panoba’s British Forces and FCDO consultant. She was educated at a premier independent school in the heart of the Cotswolds and has two children currently studying at UK independent boarding schools. As an army wife of 25 years Claire has a wealth of personal experience. She has lived overseas throughout her own children’s boarding education and keenly understands the need to get the right balance of educational and pastoral care.
Claire has detailed knowledge of:
- The full range of independent schools; girls, boys and co-educational
- Special education allowances and packages for Forces and FCDO families
- Scholarships and Bursaries