UK Education for British Forces & FCDO Families across the globe
Finding the right Boarding school for your child can be a daunting task. Each child has so many different attributes and the choice of schools can make the process overwhelming. Knowing where to start is often the hardest challenge. Panoba is here to help. Since 2014, Panoba have guided numerous families to find their ideal school and ensure the best start to their children’s educational pathway.
What to expect from Panoba
- A family consultation to discuss your child’s academic and sporting strengths and interests.
- A recommendation of schools and accompanying information that meet the requirements of the family.
- Arranging personal visits to the schools that have been shortlisted.
- Assistance with registration and securing a place.
MRS S, Akrotiri
SENIOR EDUCATION BRITISH FORCES & FCDO CONSULTANT
+44 7586 294687
WHATSAPP +44 7586 294687
Claire Calder is Panoba’s British Forces and FCDO consultant. She was educated at a premier independent school in the heart of the Cotswolds and has two children currently studying at UK independent boarding schools. As an army wife of 25 years Claire has a wealth of personal experience. She has lived overseas throughout her own children’s boarding education and keenly understands the need to get the right balance of educational and pastoral care.
Claire has detailed knowledge of:
- The full range of independent schools; girls, boys and co-educational
- Special education allowances and packages for Forces and FCDO families
- Scholarships and Bursaries